THERMAL WIND ANEMOMETER
Compact wind velocity measurement system for field measurement
Based on a well-established technology used in aerospace wind tunnels for decades, the thermal wind anemometry system offers a compact, robust, low-cost and efficient alternative to more conventional sonic anemometers for field wind measurement.
For meteorologial studies, environmental monitoring, wind load estimation or dispersion monitoring, these compact anemometers offer similar functionality to ultrasonic systems, but with a significantly reduced footprint and cost.
Compact thermal wind anemometry system
Meteorological wind monitoring
This system provides the magnitude of wind velocity and two components of direction, and was specifically designed for use in distributed networks of environmental monitoring stations. The compact footprint and flexible data output configurations facilitate integration into existing monitoring systems.
Wind tunnel testing
Tuned for use in monitoring very-large-scale events, this anemometry system is ideal for monitoring mean-flow conditions, and offers a convenient and low-cost means of controlling facility speeds, for example.
- 3D-printed stainless steel probesDavid Birch2022-04-08T12:21:00+01:00
3D-printed stainless steel probes
- MUS-Series miniature digital seven-hole probeDavid Birch2023-01-30T08:20:52+00:00
MUS-Series miniature digital seven-hole probe
- MUS-Series 64-Channel miniature pressure scannerDavid Birch2023-01-30T08:20:22+00:00
MUS-Series 64-Channel miniature pressure scanner
- MUS-Series 8-Channel miniature pressure scannerDavid Birch2023-01-30T08:21:29+00:00
MUS-Series 8-Channel miniature pressure scanner
- Eight-channel nano-CTA arrayDavid Birch2023-01-30T08:21:58+00:00
Eight-channel nano-CTA array
- Micro-CTA systemDavid Birch2023-02-09T07:42:26+00:00
- Pressure scannerDavid Birch2023-02-28T07:16:16+00:00
- Digital seven-hole probe systemDavid Birch2023-01-30T08:23:08+00:00
Digital seven-hole probe system
- Pressure connectorDavid Birch2021-08-17T08:36:15+01:00
- Precision Pitot-Static Probe DriverDavid Birch2023-01-30T08:23:52+00:00
Precision Pitot-Static Probe Driver